CommunityMarch 04 2011
Dungeon Hunter 2: Fight the Price!
We’re going to launch into Spring with some serious action this March.Everyone has sales, but how often do we let our community dictate some of the terms? This time, we’re letting the fans decide the price of a beloved Gameloft title for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
Earlier last month, our community was quite vocal about which game they’d like to choose as the 14th title for the Valentine’s Day Sale. We listened and had N.O.V.A. 2 -- Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance go on sale for $0.99.
We’re listening to our community again. We know plenty of fans wanted Dungeon Hunter 2 as their 14th title for the Valentine’s Day Sale. While it wasn’t ultimately selected as the final winner, we are offering the game up for a different promotion! It’s time for … Dungeon Hunter 2: Fight the Price!
So how do you get Dungeon Hunter 2 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad to go on sale? The objective is simple:
- Community chooses the price by voting to make it drop
Everyone can vote each day:
Dungeon Hunter 2 is one of our best Gameloft titles out on the App Store. It’s up to YOU to decide how you’re going to bring the price down! Get the votes going and you might, just might, be able to bring the price down to $0.99! So galvanize your fellow Gameloft gamers and slash away at the price for a sweet steal!
Can you make Dungeon Hunter 2 $0.99? Vote now!
- Once on Facebook through the dedicated tab
- Once on Twitter by following @gameloft and RT the specified tweet
- Once on YouTube by providing a video response telling us why you want the game discounted — each YouTube submission counts for 10 votes
- As the voting gauge fills up, watch the price go down. Every 2.000 votes we’ll take $1 off the original price.
- Voting stops on March 11th and we’ll announce the discounted price
- Discounted game will go on sale for 24 hours only on March 12th
For more info:
And check our videos on Youtube